Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Years' Day

Even as of now, Jonathan is still overseas. I really really miss him! For New Years' Day, there was no family celebration called by Nicole probably she went for a lesbian sex party with her girlfriends anyway!

As such, Justin, a JC classmate, managed to date me on 31st December. Just like for every date, I make sure I dress ready for whatever post-activity action. I wore a baby blue strapless corset top with a dark blue chiffon skirt (more like chiffon skirting because of its length), and you'd have expected, blue 3-inch heels.

Justin drove and came to pick me up at 5pm. We drove around town, went for dinner at a nice cozy restaurant, and then decided to shop around the place. Just like always, I'm usually the initiator. I pushed him into the handicap toilet and pass him the remote vibrator from my bag. He was shocked, although yes, he occasionally controls my vibrator in lecture theatres during JC. He agreed, and like he always is, decided to give me suffering.

Indeed, all the unexpected spasms at the wrongest times - browsing items, walking up escalators, etc. I was actually adequately satisfied with his heavy usage of the treasure. We were so hyped, laughing around and what-nots, that he even squeezed into the fitting room with me and I was trying out a top.

The mini-episode
Justin: (pushes into fitting room) Look at you, so funny!
Charmaine: Hahaha, where got!
Justin tries to steal a kiss
Charmaine: (puts finger on her mouth) Not now!
Justin: (pouts) Huhhhhhh.
Charmaine: It will come lah! Be patient okay?
Justin: Then now?
Charmaine: Watch me change, help me see if this is okay on me.

So Justin was in the changing room as I bared everything in front of him - my E cups, curves, and freshly shaved clit, while he can't do anything but watch me change. He really didn't do anything, though I observed the significant bulge in his jeans while he gave me advice really professionally.

We left the changing room and the mall at 11pm, when I asked Justin what's next. His original plan was that he would drive us to Marina Bay where we could watch the fireworks, and catch up at the same time. But he asked me for my opinion, now that things have changed, according to him. "What has changed? Just go with your plan, okay?" I replied indifferently.

Along the way, we talked about many things of the past, how he was once a suitor of mine and how I rejected him, and every time something was remotely against him he would turn up the vibrator in me. It was a fun ride to Marina Bay filled with all sorts of moans by me, filling up the car.

We slowly drove to the undeveloped areas around there (there was a lot of construction) and parked alongside the road. A tired Justin simply fell asleep as soon as we stopped. "Here comes your surprise," I whispered into his ear, while I unzipped his pants and let it fall to the ground, and then pulled down his boxers, all oblivious to him. I wasted no time in trying to squeeze into the driver seat to put his cock right into my vagina (it was easy since I wore nothing inside, the vibrator was already out). He was awaken from probably my weight, and suddenly energised all over. No insertion yet.

He seemed rather pleased at the way things were going, and I told him to get up and go to the back seat for sex. He went, and sat on the middle seat at the back of the car, as instructed by me. I got up too, and we started to do it cowgirl. I was riding his cock, facing him, while I could kiss and him and get me to massage my breasts at the same time. I pulled down the top a little, and my breasts were instantly bouncing out, for him to take in and do whatever he wants. Our lips met, and we stayed liplocked for very much the whole thing.

The pace of riding his huge hot rod with the pubes trimmed was slow initially. It was like probably 3 seconds per thrust. Then I decided to take off my restricting corset top and let him play with my breasts more. Immediately, we picked up speed on the humping. Time now: 11.55pm.

I was prepared to let Justin shoot inside me, for the same reasons Ronald did. The riding could go into full swing as his car has a sunroof! I was constantly peeking in and out into the night sky, and we suddenly heard the fireworks. From the direction I was facing, the view was magnificent. The riding of his majestic dick took a shock, then went back to the same speed, and in mere seconds, Justin came inside me.

Once I felt his white army, I immediately gave him a long, passionate french kiss. The humping did not stop there and then, it merely slowed down, and as my third climax in that position approached, I squirted all over his dick which was still inside me.

With our mouths still interlocked, we open our eyes and looked at each other. I pulled myself away from his dick and stood up through the sunroof, and he immediately cleaned his dick up and stood up as well, as we watched the fireworks and kissed intermittently for a good ten minutes.

As he sent me home, we didn't talk anything dirty. We all knew what the other party was thinking, and we know it deep in our hearts. Justin knows he'll forever be friendzoned and our relationship would stop at such random fucks, he knows, and as much as his heart is still unsettled from not being able to be my boyfriend. The guilt and regret built up, and in apologies, when we reached my house, I bent over and gave him a high-intensity, quick-paced blowjob, sucking everything clean for him for the night.

1 comment:

  1. Nice new year I guess, would love to send you around singapore and give you fantastic rides :)

    ReplyDelete