Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Early Days Part 4

Probably last in this series. Jonathan and I would totally re-enact this tonight.

My first 'boyfriend' was in P4, and it was sort of puppy love that time. We didn't breakup, we just drifted apart. A second boyfriend, Ming Yang, came along in P6. This story is about the evening when I stole his virginity. Just sayin'.

Ming Yang wore a simple pair of spectacles, was average sized, and rather good-looking at that time, I must say, given the standards then. He was also charming around girls, and surprisingly, it was me who made the first move towards romantism with him.

"Ming Yang, you know something?"
"Mm hmm?"
"You are smart, charming and caring, I think... I think I like you."
"Really?"
"Yes, can you be my boyfriend?"
"Er haha so weird ah. Okay, I love you too."

That sort of puppy-love kind of confession at that time. We started to go on dates, cling onto each other in school, write notes, and what-nots. One day, we were walking to the bus-stop after school (I waited for him to finish his CCA until 6pm, while masturbating in all sorts of locations around the school campus). When walking past a carpark that was a must-past place, I pulled him by the hand into the staircase, and challenged him, "Let's race to the top!".

I reached the top floor first, but did not exit the staircase. Instead, I have already scouted the place - there were no cars on the open deck at the top. Once he reached, I asked, "Don't you feel hot after running up? Let's take off our clothes to cool down."

Shocked, he looked at me as I started to pull up my pinafore. I stopped and gave the annoyed look, and helped him unbutton and unzip his shorts and pulled down his underwear. He shouted, "What are you doing?" in shock. I kept quiet, and after his pants were down, his cock erect, I said, "Let's have sex!"

He got even more turned on by my sentence, and his dick expanded and bulged even more as I stroked it carefully. I licked the tip gently, and slowly, put the whole thing into my mouth and I moved in and out. Being his first time, he didn't know what to do. It was basically a consensual girl-rape for him.

After a few moments of intense blowjob, I stopped. We looked at each other, with him still having the stunned look, and then I sighed and said, "Undress me." He took the cue, and slowly pulled up my pinafore. There was no shock involved when he saw that I was commando  - he knew it from the start. He then went on to unbutton my blouse, while his long dick came in contact with my privates as he did so. Once done, he flung all my clothing away, and asked a naked body, "Okay, what's next?"

"You know where the vagina is? Put your cock inside it and move in and out." I bent over on the railings, and my hands went back to guide his cock to my vagina. Once there, my hand signalled for the young rod to go in, which he responded with a cry of pain. But once inside, he felt like heaven, and started his inexperienced thrusting action.

"When you're about to shoot your sperm, tell me and pull your bird out." (Yes, that was the coarse sexual lingo used in primary school, don't laugh!) It was under a minute when I felt the cock leave my body. I wasn't even aroused significantly, but I had no choice but to turn myself over and tell him to shoot on my face and breasts. He did, as I took the nice warm snack.

He immediately started to get dressed, while an unsatisfied me spent another few minutes masturbating to orgasm. He told me he would wait for me downstairs, and he did. After I got my climax and dressed up, I went down to meet him, and told him that we would have more practice. Following that, we got hooked onto sex as a couple, with his skill tremendously improved, until we broke up as we went to separate secondary schools.

6 comments:

  1. Charmaine... Ming yang here... Lets fuck again okay? My dick is now 7 1/2 inch. 93536931.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah write more stories like this,i enjoy reading your stories i sec 1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sec sch boi here.. any sch bois or girl wanna fuck?

    ReplyDelete