Saturday, November 3, 2012

The Exhibitionist Ch 2


It was an evening after CCA in secondary school. I did my ritual - allowing all my friends to leave before I have the whole school to myself (we usually end around 7 plus). Once the last person left the CCA room, I wasted no time. Skirt up, insert the vibrator, shirt off, and practically nude. I vibrated myself to the verge of climax before keeping it back. Then I decided on somewhere else. I've been doing it at the same place almost every week, it's too boring.

After stripping everything off at the boy's toilet next to the CCA room (and leaving the stuff in there), I inspected the school compound carefully (at least those areas I intended to cover). I brought along my egg and dildo and went to the ground floor, close to the parade square. Yes, I wanted to do it on the parade square, right in the middle of it.

I jogged and skipped onto the parade sqaure, my heart pouncing while doing so. It's such a solemn place where we have morning assemblies and UGs have parades, and I'm masturbating in the middle of it. I was quick to ensure that there were no one on the floors on all sides of the parade square - I'd be gone if there were!

Once in the middle, I lied down, my eggs on the clit and alternating between nipples, and the dildo wasting no time doing everything in full force. In less than 10 seconds, I had to remove the dildo, I was coming. And then I ejaculated - one of the few times ever. This time the fluid was thicker than before, somewhat near guys' sperm. It was like half-liquid, half-solid. I extracted the dildo before ejaculating, and everything just went to the floor.

My pussy and nipples were still going at top speed, with me, exhilirated yet satisfied. After about a minute of lying there, I got up, slowly went back to the CCA room, got dressed and left school, while smiling to myself for my slutty act.

1 comment: