Sunday, October 28, 2012

Chalet (Part 2)


This happened during the Sec 1 end of year chalet.

It was the morning of day 2, at about 11am. This day after I changed, I wore nothing but the translucent shirt and shorts (as expected). Not even panties, not to mention a bra. So my inside was partly showing but not obvious at all. Then they decided to go swimming! I told them no, of course, but followed to the pool though. Naughty enough, they threw me down! Now I didn't want to come up - there were people watching!

And good enough, they pulled me up. How nice. My nipples were showing so obviously, and through the white shorts, my pubic hair too! The girls then caressed me discreetly when I was wet, what a sabotage!

Almost orgasm at the pool when they told me to get back to the room. On the way back, saw this guy who oogled at me. He of course wanted to do something but he can't. So back at chalet, I went for a shower, and after that I was naked in the room since I had no clothes. This guy came from the back wanting to have sex of course but ran away after he saw some of my girlfriends as well. He was naked too, and that went to show his sincerity.

A horny me after the bath went out to chase after him. After about four units later, I caught up with him, and he turned around, both of us stark naked behind some random people's chalet. We looked at each other from bottom up, through his small dick and my cleanly trimmed pubic hair, then to his six-pack, and then up on to my 32D (that was my stage of development then). Finally our eyes met. His less-than 2-inch dick was starting to bulge up, and so were my nipples getting erect.

We didn't bother much anymore. We moved towards each other, hugged like a long-lost couple, and started lip-locking. After some intense lip action and licking everywhere else near the face, he proceeded to turn me around and then insert his dick into me, spending no time at all looking for the sweet spot. His hands were one on my right breast, and one rubbing my pubic area. With some slow action, we self introduced in the standing-fucking position.

"Hi, I'm Charmaine. You're?"

"Derek. Nice to meet you, your body sizzles."

"Thanks. Why are you naked by the way?"

"I'm an exhibitionist. You? Your attire at the pool wasn't too decent either."

That struck me. It was like a sudden turn on and I could feel my nipples turning harder (partially from his rubbing) and my pussy getting hotter.

"Yeah me too!"

And before I could say something further, he shot inside me. That was fast. He pulled out his penis, which immediately contracted, and I turned around, bent down and started caressing and licking it, while both my vagina and that little sausage were still leaking.

"I'm sorry, are you on a period?"

"Nope, you're lucky I'm not!"

I licked off the remaining cum from that puny penis, and then I stood up for him to lick off the remaining ones on my pussy. We did not manage to do anything further, as his retraction was really taking its toll. Turns out he lives two chalets away, and we had sex again that night, and this time it was a better one when he lasted longer. He probably did not for the first time as it was in public and he was more turned on.

We exchanged contacts after the chalet, and that gave me confidence to be an even better exhibitionist. I walked around naked behind the chalets (not on the corridors of course) and in my own chalet for the rest of that 3-day chalet as far as possible and as situations allow, my class's guys taking turns to grope and fuck me of course.

Derek and I became good fucking and exhibitionist buddies. I loved his latter quality, not quite his dick of course (which I always made fun of). Derek, if you're reading this, have fun jerking off!

Oh, and underwear polls have begun, start voting!
(I'm currently doing a project which needs such feedback, so your help is kindly appreciated!)

No comments:

Post a Comment