Sunday, September 13, 2015

Michelle's Birthday and Punishment from Phuket

Here's a short post on what we did for my punishment from not completing enough hours of nudity when we were in Phuket for holiday earlier this year :) A short timeline included too!

Edit: thanks to my dear readers for pointing out the mistake near the end of this story! I must have been quite tired when I was writing it. Enjoy!

6 Aug, Thursday, 7pm | Charmaine's house
After a day outside with some old friends which ended without sex, I had my scheduled stayover at the boyfriend's house! I reached home and stripped to total nudity, and started packing just a towel, toiletries, and 2 sets of clothes for bra day on 8 Aug. This means once that bodycon dress I wore for the day came off me, I wouldn't touch a piece of cloth until bra day itself.

Luke picked me up quick enough and dinner was served at his place. Going over to his car from my house was a challenge though, but at his side, Jared greeted me with much delight, seeing me naked.

6 Aug, Thursday, 9pm | Luke's house
Dinner and everything was over. Jared brought out his bottle of vodka and we drank a bit, as well as placed some alcohol in my vagina, like what we did the other time. The brothers had until 12 midnight to fuck me all over before their parents came home from Malaysia. And fuck me they did, in every possible location in the house - toilet, kitchen, windows, doors, corridors, gardens, public area, etc. With the both of them milked dry, we continued part two with BDSM in the room.

6 Aug, Thursday, 11.30pm | Luke's house
The brothers showered me, taking the chance to finger fuck me for all orgasm's sake. I fell asleep in Luke's arms soon after.

7 Aug, Friday, 10am | Luke's car
The parents left early to do their chores, leaving the house empty for me to roam naked once again. I made breakfast and Luke and I ate out our breads on each others' bodies, not forgetting to give the obligatory suckles. We moved to Luke's car where he just fingered me till orgasm, since he was almost dry from the night before.

7 Aug, Friday, 1pm | Mich's House
When we reached Michelle's house, Fiona was already there! Luke just went to the living room to do his stuff while the three girls stayed in Michelle's room to talk and bitch and do our girl stuff, in the buff of course (including casually fingering each other every now and then). When the time came, we moved into the shower to help Michelle get ready - shaving her, trimming her pubic hair, etc. We must have spent about an hour or so in the bathroom!

7 Aug, Friday, 5pm | Mich's House
We were all ready to greet the participants, with Fiona in a small tight romper and me in the nude. We guided the first few into Michelle's room where she sat naked behind a veil which Fiona and I put up for her. The guys were able to talk to her but not touch her yet, and there I was to enforce the rules, while Fiona was the one at the door guiding the guys in. At the point where about 20 came, Luke took over the door duty and in the room was left with the guys and three of us. They were somewhat overflowing out to the living room, though.

And before long, it began! They fucked Fiona only in the vagina using condoms. Fiona's mouth was left open for her to moan, but she was blindfolded, which I'm sure added to her multiple orgasm! Fiona and I were conveniently located near Michelle, and whoever who just fucked Fiona and choose one of us to deposit his cum on (or if he chooses to shoot in the condom, so be it).

Since Fiona would only fuck 22, after a good 3 hours or so, Fiona and I had to assess who had not fucked her, and who were the crashers. Crashers totaled up to about 8 or 10 of them and we had no choice but having Fiona and me fucking them. Same rules, cum on anywhere on our body except inside. So, the bodies of Fiona and me shared about 30 loads of cum. With me naked and Fiona still in her stained romper, Luke and Kevin declared that it was time for our Phuket punishment!

7 Aug, Friday, 10pm | Nearby park
Reluctantly but surely, we left Michelle at home to rest while we quickly drove off and reached a nearby neighbourhood park. I thought it was just to clock some hours walking around with cum in the nude but the guys declared that the punishment involves blowing 3 random guys and allow them CIM, and then spit out and rub the cum over my own body. However, they will find the strangers for me, while Fiona would stay with me and allow the strangers to fondle her if they need extra stimulation.

The first guy was one in his mid-30s (I guess), who was in sports attire and walking, presumably just finished his workout. Luke and Kevin approached him and he agreed, and I appeared before him naked, pulling his pants down and first licking on his scrotum, then moved on to cover his entire shaft. We were done in about 3 minutes, the guys timed it. The next guy was slightly older, and had rejected the offer at first. However, when he saw me, he asked if he could have it again, which I gladly obliged before Luke and Kevin even answered. Less than a minute was all he took at a bench in a dark corner, while fondling my nipples and slapping Fiona's tight ass. The burst did not go into my mouth fully, but all over my face instead. By this time, I was fully covered in cum and sure to turn the next guy on.

As we walked past the toilet, I saw a guy entering it. Without the rest of the party agreeing, I dashed into the guy's toilet and reached to his pants before he even reached the urinals. I supposed he was in his 20s, and he had no qualms about being sucked off right there. Luke and Kevin were observing him, and decided to ask Fiona to do a striptease to turn him on even more. He frenched with a naked Fiona while I sucked him off at the bottom, giving his ass and the surrounding area constant massages. He took five and a half minutes!

We went back to Michelle's place with the girls in the nude and the guys satisfied with the final blowjobs of the night in the car. Fiona and I fell asleep together on the bed, stark naked as well :)

4 comments:

  1. Yeah !! It's been a long time since I'd heard from you. Awesome post but I wish it could be more specific in the first few timelines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha your last section, you said Fiona was left at home, then suddenly she was in the park with you :x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think at some point during your story, you've confused Michelle with Fiona. Which is cute though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Upss x10!! Super articles, keep it up dear writ3r.

    ReplyDelete