Friday, July 24, 2015

Charmaine Travels: Phuket Part 4

Update: Hey guys, I'm really sorry for the delay for this part 4! The draft that I worked on earlier this month crashed on me :( so I'm slowly recovering bit by bit while I could. Watch this space as I will constantly update this post. I'll try to finish it by end of July!

Meanwhile, I've been doing my internship, which tires me out as the industry works really long hours (like until 11 or 12 everyday). Thankfully, some of the peeps at the office fuck each other regularly to keep our stress at bay, so it ain't that bad after all.

Update: This post (and series) is finally done! 

On our last day in Phuket, we woke up rather late and with Fiona still sleeping, I scurried to put on a very simple yet provocative bikini set with lots of cut-outs and left for breakfast with the boys. Fiona was feeling a little unwell so we decided to grab a bit of breakfast for her later, but left her to catch up on sleep after so much hot sex. Breakfast wasn't anything much until a part where I was at the buffet counter with Kevin and I experienced a nipslip, not discovering until I looked down at the food I was trying to take. Kevin laughed as I recovered from it but that gave us an idea to walk back to our room with my nipples out of the bikini top and bottom pulled down to cover just my clit and nothing else.

Fiona was slightly awake when we went back to the room, and looking a little better. She was still naked when she said she didn't need food, but the two guys just sat beside her and she started stroking their crotches, one with each hand. I whipped out my dildo and tended to my own needs while watching Fiona suck the guys off furiously, as if she hasn't had sex in weeks. Sitting legs spread, her pussy was leaking at an increasing rate as she used both hands and her mouth to alternate between the two huge dicks right at her face. Kevin came first in Fiona's mouth, looking at me masturbating myself. Soon later Jared ejected in her mouth too. Fiona swallowed up every single bit of cum she had that day and declared that her breakfast is done, before coming over to push off my dildo and lick me till I squirted. With that, she has had her morning drink as well, she claimed, before slumping into the toilet to wash up, her legs stained with her own juices.

We all cleaned up our mess and packed up as it was almost check out time. We had about 3 hours to kill before having to be at the airport so we hopped on to the hotel car in just our bikinis and the guys topless with just their boyshort-like swimming trunks. Thanks the the guys' resourcefulness, we managed to 'rent' the car all to ourselves as the hotel lacked airport transfers and the assigned driver had to cover other transports (we lied about our departure, of course). We were told to leave the key at a certain counter at the airport.

Details aside, we went straight to the town area to do some last-minute shopping with Fiona having an egg already inserted into her and the vibrations were audible whenever it was slightly quiet. We walked along the streets and we could see her squirm from time to time, the other three of us laughing from behind. At one shop, when she was trying on a body-hugging dress, Fiona and I went into the single-curtain type of fitting room together. Just as she was naked, I opened the curtain, only to the laughter of Kevin and Jared and she quickly closed it up, somewhat embarrassed but fortunate that no one else saw as the shopkeeper was busy. Eventually, Fiona bought a sheer cover-up top to put over her bikini, and as we left the store after paying, the two guys gently tugged at her neck and back straps, and off came her bikini top in one motion! With her egg still going strong, her nipples quickly rose to the occasion and attracted the weird stares of a few people around. Thankfully, we got on the car almost instantly.

In the car, Kevin drove as Jared and Fiona installed the nipple, clitoral, and anal vibrators on me, all to be contained by just my small bikini set. Any huge movement will see it drop! As I was letting myself moan in the car with all inhibitions down, I didn't realise that we have already pulled into a parking lot and that Kevin opened all windows, allowing my loud moans to be heard nearby! I quickly came to my senses and we dropped off to eat at the slightly suburban restaurant. As a veteran at being vibrated in public, I was cautious of my actions and everything went well until I went to the toilet. The toilet was at the back of the building and a tall step down, so I subconsciously jumped a little, which saw the weight from all three vibrators pull the two pieces of purple-coloured cloth down to the floor, in full view of a few children and two teenagers - a boy and a girl - in the kitchen area behind! Everything about me was compromised - my shaved mound, the wires going all over my body, the toys - except my nipples which were covered by some weird-looking metallic device. In a parallel universe, I would've made the two of them fuck one another but I just acted as if I was embarrassed and darted into the toilet, closing the non-functional door and adjusting my garments before taking my piss.

We went back to the car and everyone had a good laugh at what happened to me. It was also my turn to drive, so while Jared sat at the front seat caressing my every body part (with my bikini bottoms at my ankle even before the engine started), Fiona and Kevin took the back seat. As we started driving off, Fiona's moans were getting louder. Her bikini was all already off and she was in the nude when I looked through the mirror. As we stopped at the red light, I turned around and I saw all her known vibrators stuck in all of her possible holes, with Kevin going down on her. Even Jared who was 'blowing' me as I drive (going down on me as well, via the passenger seat) was surprised! Everything resumed and looking at the time, we pulled into a narrow road and decided to just have sex there in the car to finish everything for one last time in Phuket. Both our respective partners shot inside us, and Fiona and I then wore our dresses without panties - our pussies still leaking. We were braless too, and our nipples were still poking as we drove off and finally pulled in to the airport.

The guys went down to return the keys while Fiona and I immediately darted to the toilet to eat out the remaining dripping cum in each others' pussies. To little avail though. The guys have been so dried up over the past four days that however hard we sucked out each other, only minimal cum was available. We then decided on one final idea which would last all the way back to Singapore. Once we cleared the customs and security, we went to the toilet again, this time taking out our large bag of toys and putting three vibrators on each of us - clitoral, vaginal, and anal - thanks to the special panties Fiona brought along without me knowing. It wasn't really panties since it was in thin bikini material that would easily soak through though.

We then went out and passed the guys three remote controls each at random. This way, they didn't know who they were stimulating, which made Jared's commando tent rise up almost instantaneously. Kevin was wearing underwear then so it wasn't that obvious. Before long, the flight took off and as Fiona and I sat next to each other, under a huge blanket was where our nipples got attention, while the vibrators did their work and I'm quite sure Fiona did went over volume a few times for the whole flight!

As we landed, we dressed up properly and under a more brightly-lit Changi Airport, our nipples soon became rather obvious. We checked our hand-carry luggage and only found one pair of pasties - Fiona's emergency supply. I insisted that she wore it since she is more sensitive in nature. All these info was withheld from the two guys, who indulged in even more fun vibrating us at home! While passing the immigration, Fiona squirmed as her mildly vibrating anal and vaginal was switched up at the same time by Kevin and Jared respectively, and I'm quite sure the officer saw this scantily-dressed girl half-squatting in front of the gantry :P

When we finally got out of the belts, Fiona's brother came and fetched us in a seven-seater and we fucked all the way home!

<to be continued>

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your life is amazing! Hope to be fortunate enough to one day accidentally catch you in full glory of your exhibitionism and also get to know you more

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Charmaine ! Huge fan here ! I read all of your post . You're an amazing writer . I hope i could be part of your stories one day . Having sex with you would be a dream come true but not necessary .. I would be happy if me being a part of your stories . Hope you would reply me back or something ! Thanks !

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi. my sis is 14 and she says she has expericed many sexual things in her life too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey could u please upload more regularly.i love your stories and i feel like i need them so pleasee i beg u

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. whoever is spewing all the venomous insulting rubbish, your 10 inch cock is full of STD

      Delete
    2. go back to school you illiterate brat. my 2 year old cousin probably spells better than you. at least we do know that we Singaporean-Chinese people are much smarter, respectful and nicer than unwanted imported products like you.

      Delete