Saturday, June 27, 2015

Charmaine Travels: Phuket Part 1

Hey everyone! I found that you guys love to read stuff about me travelling so I'll have a short episode here about a recent trip that concluded right after my exams! Together with Fiona, her to-be (or already, I'm not sure) boyfriend, and Luke's brother (since he could not come along), we left for Phuket for a 4-day short getaway! Bikinis galore!

The last time I went to Phuket, I was personally somewhat regretful that the angmohs could wear bikinis and walk around town. I wanted to try it this time (or even naked) too! So I purposely bought a few more sets of bikinis and off we go! Did I mention that besides a dress and what I wore onto the plane, I packed no other normal clothes nor undergarments? The same goes for Fiona too, she's gonna be bra-free and panty-free for four days! On the morning of the flight, I pulled myself up and changed into a long coat with, of course, nothing underneath. I actually had real coat-dresses but since Charmaine loves to break the rules, I decided to play with my luck a little.

When we checked in and everything and reached the security scanning, I was asked to remove my "jacket". Thankfully I explained to the lady who was at my lane, and even bent over a little and pull the clothing a little off my chests to show her that I wasn't wearing anything inside! I wonder what she was thinking as a fellow woman but thankfully, she just told me there wasn't a need to and asked me to pass. I was somewhat worrying about my bag of sex toys too, which was going through the scanner, but nothing popped up and I happily inserted my vibrator and went to sleep until the plane touched down.

Once we reached Phuket airport, Fiona and I went to toilet to change into our bikinis! I changed into a skimpy set of pink bandeau bikini and stuffed a remote egg all the way inside me with the string sticking out and almost wanted to walk out of the toilet just like that. Fiona stopped me through the mirror and told me to at least put on my coat at least in the form of a jacket and I did. I went out with the coat unbuttoned and anyone could see my pink garments and if they were to peek nearer, they could see a mysterious string coming out of my pussy. Kevin, Fiona's boyfriend, told me to button up as we're still at the airport and not the beach or town or resort, and that we should at least respect the local culture.

I did so and the hotel pickup came rather quickly. Jared (Luke's brother) and I took the back seat of the seven-seater and once the car left the airport, I peeled off my coat and slid my bikini top away from my nipples, staring at Jared and motioning him to toy with them. I must be so knocked out from the flight that I fell asleep with him playing and sucking with my nipples. Kevin wasn't really a fan of public sex but had been briefed about me, so he just went along with it. Fiona was already massaging his pants, in fact.

So the girls were reduced to only their bikinis as the car pulled up at the hotel driveway and the party of four got off. We stood at the check-in counter in cloths that probably could not even cover the small vase at the side table there. And all the more in public, in the full view of many other patrons, Fiona has already turned up the speed on my egg using the remote I passed her earlier. Little did I know that Fiona was controlling a cock ring for Kevin too, when I casually hugged her! As the queue took quite some time, the four of us simply just stood around and chatted and we agreed that for the whole trip, Charmaine should have at least a total of 24 hours of nudity or public penetration excluding sleep, Fiona 18, and the guys 12 each.

We got the suite which featured a luxurious king-sized bed and added two single beds, as requested by the hotel, although it was obvious that only one of the three beds was going to be used. Jared's broadshorts and boxers came down before the receptionist who showed us to our semi-secluded room in the villa area could even take three steps away from us after her job was done. I blew Jared right at the door, in the open, to which he didn't cum, as it was more of licking the balls and the area around them. I got topless in no time as Kevin and Fiona were already naked and comfortable in the room, and threatened to lock us out if we still did not want to take whatever we were doing into the room. We relented and I attacked Fiona's bare pussy which she has carefully shaved the night before, giving her all the moans as she cuddled and frenched with Kevin. Jared came from behind to land his hands on my free breasts, and slowly moving down to remove the strings of the bikini bottom. Fiona turned the vibrator to maximum and I felt it burn in my pussy, so I decided to reach to my bottom and remove it.

Almost immediately after seeing the egg leave my pussy, Kevin and Fiona gave each other a nod and as if it has been rehearsed, Kevin came from behind me and rammed into me in doggy. He has even applied lube in case I was dry! But to be honest, both the guys were hot and so is Fiona, so I'm naturally aroused whenever I see them. Having fucked Jared (who is bigger than Luke) before, Kevin was slightly bigger but I still took him well. Jared had to violate Fiona's mouth with his rock-hard dick from watching his brother's girlfriend being fucked, and I moved away from her pussy to allow them to enjoy each other. Jared mouth-fucked her while his hands worked on fingering her tight little vagina, dripping with wetness. His fingers were soaked before long and Fiona orgasmed once, squirting a small bit out. At the same time, I reached my climax and my walls must have squeezed on Kevin so much that he let out a grunt louder than the rest. Within seconds, he shot his load into me. Well, of course, both girls are on pills. Fiona almost had a pregnancy scare before and she would now definitely take the safe way out. Yet another few seconds later, Jared unloaded in Fiona's mouth, which she swallowed. All four of us crashed on the king-sized bed and with Kevin's penis still locked in my vagina, we all fell into our little naps at around 2pm or so.

I woke up at around 4pm with the other three still asleep. I eased myself out of Kevin and gave everyone a kiss on their private areas to wake them up. Surprisingly, no one was famished despite skipping lunch. Fiona proposed to check out the beach and the girls put on pasties and very, very small strings, while the guys wore their very minimalist army running shorts and nothing else. Guys in curve cuts make me twitch a little, in fact. Kevin brought along a packet of chips nonetheless, in case we got hungry while chilling at the beach.

The guys chilled at their corner with the pack of chips, having their men talk (which was, I guess, probably how to fuck the minds out of us tonight) while Fiona and I simply lay down to suntan and after we got up from lying face down, everyone laughed at the boob shape I have created in the sand. The sun soon got further away and the beach got darker, and eventually, free of other guests. As the corner we chose was relatively dark, I suggested to Fiona that we strip what we had on us and attack the guys from the back, smacking their heads with our boobs. We hid behind some rocks and it was definitely fun to see their expressions! They pinned us down on the sand almost immediately and Jared announced that we will have to finish the bag of chips with their cum unloaded. But hey, sex on the beach with the sunset! Kevin stopped him explaining that this opportunity was too good to miss! Eventually, we settled for four chips stained with their pre-cum to be licked off the other girl's body. Fiona kept failing as they placed the chips on my nipples and relatively unstable breasts! Anyway, I returned their offer of giving them four squirt-stained chips by having Fiona lick me away while they casually stroke their dicks.

After a bit of laughing, I got back beside Jared while the other couple returned to each other. The guys were side-by-side and Charmaine, being the expert, suggested that cowgirl would be the fastest and most pleasurable way, and that anyone could control the speed. With one quick action, both girls mounted their positions and started riding. I took a slow-and-easy start but Fiona consistently pumped her dick. At the top, our lips met and we were toying each other's nipples, leaving the guys to hold on to our waist and try to cum together (leave it to them to communicate, haha). I told everyone to enjoy the riding and not rush things through. All of us had a good view of the sunset at the same time, too, and before we knew it, darkness started to engulf us. We probably have rode for 20 minutes or so but no one's complaining. All the dirty talk and naughty stuff we were going to do for the next few days kept everyone entertained. Soon, I felt myself slow down and Fiona's oscillation getting faster. It must be Jared is reaching his limit soon. With a coordinated moan, both the guys unloaded and as they continued pumping, it was only then when the girls' orgasm came.

We went back to our room in the buff only to get our bathrobes to wear for dinner. One orgasm was definitely not enough. While dinner was nothing very much kinky and a simple one at the hotel's restaurant, Fiona and I made sure we sat opposite each other and our pussies were kept entertained by each other's toes, oblivious to the guys until very late into the dinner! They must have felt really disappointed that their beach riding did not satisfy us enough.

As we returned to our room, sweaty and sandy from the whole day, the girls asked for no more sex for the night. Instead, Fiona and I would feel each other up in the bathtub that I filled before we left for dinner, while the guys took turns to shower in the open shower beside the bathtub. We spent two hours or so in the bath while Kevin and Jared each came in for just 10 minutes to shower, to pee, shit, or brush their teeth. They were told to just treat us as invisible as we caressed and kissed in the bathtub or shower area, and even shaved each other's pits and privates. Aww. It must have been difficult for them. They both fell asleep rather early, and after Fiona and I were done with our soapy and dreamy bath, we ate each other out on the bed before going into dreamland in a deep embrace.

2 comments:

  1. Nice one! Keep it up, hope to see more stories in future ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow..this is too exciting! l really love your vacation. please share more soonest.

    ReplyDelete