Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Summer 2013: Work (Pt 2)

My manager, Gary, had invited Rachel and me to club on ladies night, along with Dexter, a manager from another department. That night, all I wore was a tank top which was slightly bigger, just enough to cover over my butt. That's all. I met Gary, who was supposed to have Rachel and Dexter in his car, but Rachel couldn't turn up. Ends up I'm the only girl, which means I get all the attention!

Entering the VIP segment, we met Justin, a common friend of theirs. I quickly downed with a few drinks from the counter (since it's free anyway!) Dexter and Justin were commenting on how good I looked despite the conservative attire, not knowing what's underneath the top. They too got their drinks, two bottles in total, and starting drinking a little, while having their man talk with Gary putting his arm over me.

As he did so, his fingers quickly and smoothly did the work on my right nipple, giving me all the urge to start finger myself right there. But I stayed calm, and waited till the guys to do it for me - no girl fingers herself at a club, right? As the music got harder, I had a few more drinks, and got a bit more high too. Gary was the ultimate choice to grind around, and I did.

Before long, I felt not just one, but two sets of fingers from below. And that left no modesty for me, waist down. Well, not wearing panties in a club is actually normal, and so they thought. But little did the additional hands up my breasts expect that I was braless too! My shoes and this skimpy little shirt was all I had on me.

All these while, I was kissing this other girl from who-knows-where. Just an average bodied girl, but she looked hot in her tube dress, at least hot enough for me to kiss. I was with all the euphoria I got. I then parted with this girl and went back to Gary and company, who brought Carmen, this other girl from our finance department. We then proceeded back to the dance floor while Carmen and I were grinding each other in the middle of the guys (common sight anyway). At the same time, the guys were casually drinking, yet seriously downing the alcohol into us.

Before long, I couldn't very much remembered what happened. When I woke up, I was on a bed, with Dexter humping me in missionary. Over the other side I could see Carmen sucking on Gary - damn, she's still awake! I can't be bothered much so I went back to slumber. When I woke up again, Carmen and I were naked, lying side by side, Carmen now asleep. We were in a really nice hotel room (I can't say which). Gary and Dexter both saw that I woke up, and told me all that happened.

It seems that after I lost sense of what was happening, I was garnering a lot of attention from the other people n the club. Helplessly, they took both of us to the hotel, and on the way there, I stripped in Gary's car! Carmen tried to get me to put on my clothes again, but I kept pushing her away. They then had no choice but to carry me up to the room, stark naked.

And once I lied on the bed, I started fingering myself, and also called out to the guys to give me a good fuck. Well, they did. They tried to wake me up, but to no avail. Stating that both of them and Carmen were already horny, my actions made all three of them even hornier. And so we have everything that happened thereafter.

Carmen woke up, and gave me a sleezy smile. She handed me her spag top, shorts, strapless bra, and g-string. Instead of asking me to put it on for her, she told me to keep it from her, so she could do what I did last night! We went down to the carpark with her naked and me in what I wore the previous night. After sending her home, Dexter followed her as well. Turns out they were a couple, and Carmen did this just to turn Dexter on!

Then it was left with Gary and me. I lifted up my 'skirt' to indicate to him something. He just kept quiet, and drove me home, giving me a light peck before I alighted. If he were to confess to me, I would just accept! But he didn't. Oh well. There will be a lot of chances with him in the office anyway. Went home, stripped immediately, and masturbated to the sight of everything that happened.

6 comments:

  1. Loving your "company" love! If only I had the chance to join your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. You blacked out from the booze. Better becareful or you might end up in some Saudi harem

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't suppose you have a twitter account to share?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can count on you to come out with something special. I can imagine you and Carmen having the best orgasms even when asleep. I am currently masturbating to your story, so thank you for this post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep your story going! I am sure we all love it (: Its great to let imaginations go wild sometimes when the picture is what we imagine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your posts. Cummed because of your posts many times! Check out my blog at crystalcuntstop.blogspot.sg! XOXO

    ReplyDelete