Sunday, March 10, 2013

Lesbian Ch 3


One busy evening in JC2, I was walking around school, preparing to go home. Just then, I saw a classroom still in use, and I decided to take a look at who it is. Turns out to be Amanda, my CCA friend, who I suppose is a lesbian.

Amanda is about 158cm, rather petite, and boasts an ultra-killer figure of 33D-22-29. Yes, she's top-heavy, she works the fats off her bums. Her breasts seem to always be firm as well. It was very apparent from the VBL that she was wearing a bra with an X-strap. The only other encounter with her was a very brief kissing in a toilet.

She was sitting in the room all alone, concentrating on her work. I went up to her and cupped her breasts from behind, and it turns out that her 33D does not lose to my 38E in any way. The breasts were indeed firm and not jelly at all. They were perfect, there was no sagging to be felt. Oh by the way, I was wearing only an XL T-shirt.

She was too stunned to react on the spot, so when she turned around I started kissing her. Turned on by the brief fondle of her perfect jugs, we had a really passionate kiss to start off the tryst. We were held in that position for a good three minutes, doing nothing but hugging each other's head and do our tongue exchange, which was by far the most perfect lesbian kiss I had. Our mouths kept salivating and these fluids overflowed the sides of the lips, while the tongue were as if they were fighting for a pussy to lick. That's how well trained her tongue is. We would be dead meat if anyone walked in!

After the typical introduction and lubricating our main weapons of the day, I hurriedly locked the doors and drew the curtains of the windows (luckily, that classroom had a curtain). Then without any delay, I flung my shirt off in one action, revealing to her my just-as-firm E-cup busts, and a slightly inferior figure. She wanted to remove her clothes, but I stopped her and asked to do it for her, which she of course agreed. She was still sitting on her chair, by the way. So I proceeded to kneel down and opened up her legs, where I encountered a pair of FBT shorts inside - what a rare sight in JC. I had to take off the shorts in her skirt, slowly and graciously, and let it slip right down from her knee through her satin-smooth legs, revealing a pink bikini bottom.

The panties was made of silk, and was perfect to lick on. My tongue worked its wonders on her panties, giving her the most pleasurable moans and screams. She was trying to unbutton her shirt, but her actions were impeded by my stimulation. It was uncoordinated, on and off, and she only managed the top two buttons when I stopped the tongue work, enough to show her large cleavage.

As I stood up, she gave me a part two of kissing to take in some of her panty essence. I chugged our breasts together, and started unbuttoning her school uniform, and when it was done, a nice lime green bra was in full view, beautiful and mesmerising when coupled with a D-cup like hers. Steadily, I pushed the cups of the bra aside, and the two firm jugs came out of their shell, presenting small, pink, and pointed nipples on very, very tender and soft areolae. Soon I was licking her breasts with her bra still hanging, which she gently removed and dropped it to the floor.

With her breasts wet enough from my licking, it was time to do her pussy. I pulled down the pink panties in one decisive action, and stuck my whole fist into the hairless (she waxes), tight yet inviting hole. An exclamation of joy came out of her, as I slowly picked up my speed of fisting in her opening, as if it was a thrusting cock. Amanda is still virgin by the way, and I saw some blood coming out. With the pain, she looked down, and realised that her hymen broke. "Never mind, Charmaine. Continue. Harder." She demanded.

I fisted her until orgasm, as evidenced from a loudest scream. I didn't slow down after that, as I kept on going and going until she squirted at least twice. That was a good 10-15 minutes of just fisting. Of course, we talked about everything under the sun like long-lost friends, and talked dirty about all our lesbianism. Amanda, I found out, is a true-blue, out-and-out lesbian, as are all her sisters.

After she squired the second time I pulled my hand out, all filled with her juices and a little traces of blood from her broken hymen. I went to get my 20-cm dildo and and got her to kneel on the table and rode on it like a cowgirl while it vibrated really violently. I went onto the table facing her, and true lesbian kissing part 3 began, and so did breast work. Before long, she came again after a few climaxes. She was already exhausted by now, but had to fulfill the obligation of letting me take something away from this session too.

Amanda got off the table and took off her skirt, showing her really really fit bottoms, while she pulled me down and turned me around on the table too, with me lying on the tables, face up. She quickly inserted the dildo all the way into my vagina, and turned up the vibration too. I almost forgot that this was the one with the sperm function, which could shoot water into your vagina when a button was pressed. Since I was used to the vibrating speed, I still could talk normally, and asked Amanda to: 1, lick my pussy for more stimulation, and 2, slowly squeeze the 'sperm' out of the dildo.

She did so at the right times and pace, and I squirted really quickly, probably in a record time of under a minute. Gasping for air, I requested "69, Amanda." I helped myself to the floor and so did she, with the dildo not leaving my pussy and not stopping the vibrations.

At my pussy side, her job was more or less just to control the vibrating momentum. For the other clit, I made a concurrent action of fingering her opening and licking the area, making her let out sounds of pleasure again from her double stimulation. It was the finale of the episode, and in a mere few minutes we both squirted on each other's faces, and Amanda finally took the dildo out of my sore pussy.

We dressed up respectively, while I urged, "Amanda, go commando." She agreed for once, and relished the chance let her jugs free and her steaming cunt cool down from the air-con in the MRT. That Friday evening, Amanda and I had a similar session in a boy's toilet, and after which, invited me back to her house, which was a whole new world I was about to discover.

Amanda has three elder sisters, the oldest of them being 26, who all have a minimum of C cup. It seems like I'm one of the only few to pass her family's entry test into a house where I became a regular customer.

1 comment:

  1. Best story ever...hahaha especially the dildo with the water device part

    ReplyDelete