Sunday, December 16, 2012

Club

First and foremost, let me declare that I'm not clubbing material. But we shall 'reflect' what happened last night/this morning when I went to Zouk/Phuture.

While Jon is still overseas, and my girlfriends are too busy doing whatever business with their respective guys, I made the daring choice to go alone. Seems like I'm even hornier when Jon isn't around. I was dressed really really conservatively this time round, a simple black tube dress with the cutting not being too tight or short, and flats with skin coloured stockings. Not to forget that none of my cleavage was shown.

I made sure I was early to get the cover, and walked around the river to take a look, got myself some alcohol and waited/walked until it was about midnight, then I went in. Turned some heads though (I guess) despite my relatively protective wear.

On top of my very demure attire, I wore a vibrating panties too! Actually wanted to try coming on the dance floor - it would be interesting I thought, but girls would just think it's random drinks spraying around and guys won't even feel it. Wore it (and used it!) anyway. I stuck the remote control on the inside of the dress near the breasts using tape, and it was good to go!

I didn't bother going to Zouk, as I heard Phuture has more grinding action. So Phuture I headed to. The floor started getting crowded and I was squeezed, yes. My aim for the night was to have a guy bring me somewhere, but it had to start from grinds. Got molested and groped a little here and there, but seems like the guys there didn't dare to make much advances. They played gentleman and tried hitting me up instead.

Nonetheless, there was a handful of grinding for the entire night. Some with the vibrator on - it was amazingly pleasurising. None of the guys actually asked me for sex actually. Except the last one I grinded at about 3.30am, where we were liplocked for a good two minutes before we left the club to make out more intensively.

Darius was semi-hugging me when we left Zouk and headed towards the hotel next door, and he quickly found the staircase where we did some MM, where we took off my panties so he could finger me, while I masturbated for him, and we were kissing, all at the same time. He said he was undergoing some STD check so no sex for us boohoo!

Not to forget lesbian action. I ran into Esther, a JC friend, on the dance floor. She was wearing an even smaller, tighter dress that flaunts her firm C cups which was almost falling out from the top of her garment. It was obvious she had no bra on. We grinded for some time on the dance floor and by touching her butts, I came to realised that she had forgoed her panties as well! Now that's what I call a sister!

Left the area at about 4.15am, and walked a little further from the whole mess to... (you would have guessed it) find a place to masturbate the remaining horniness off! I found an apartment building, those high-class type, and simply took off everything on the ground floor open area (well hidden of course) and did my ritual there. Moans had to be restrained, as much as I'd love to after such a great night!

Kept my vibrator on all the way on the taxi ride home, and once I reached home, my cousin Desmond greeted me stark naked and fucked me right at the doorstep (there's no adults at home fyi). Too tired for anything else, and scrambled to my laptop to write this.

1 comment: